I want to submit PF from online. when i login to member portal it’s show "only PF withdrawal " & "only Pension withdrawal" .. I want to withdrawal both amount. What can i do.. Pls help..
From India, Pune
From India, Pune
1st case, whether you are adhaar enabled or not enabled has to be checked/known. If it is adhaar enabled, then there is single form for withdrawal has to be filled or if it is not enabled, 2 separate forms have to filled.
first before withdrawal, make sure all transfers previously to be done has happened. Then go for withdrawal.
KYC also has to be fulfilled , if you wish to go direct to PF, else u need to go through employer
From India, Visakhapatnam
first before withdrawal, make sure all transfers previously to be done has happened. Then go for withdrawal.
KYC also has to be fulfilled , if you wish to go direct to PF, else u need to go through employer
From India, Visakhapatnam
Help with the following points:
- Employees deceased on 14.02.2019 at 01.03 hrs .
while applying for form 20
- point no. 6. date of leaving service : 13.02.2019.
- point no. 9 date of death of the member : 14.02.2019
- point no. 10 whether the member had died while in service (yes /No) i say it as Yes. (please clarify)
which is the right or wrong.
From India, Hyderabad
- Employees deceased on 14.02.2019 at 01.03 hrs .
while applying for form 20
- point no. 6. date of leaving service : 13.02.2019.
- point no. 9 date of death of the member : 14.02.2019
- point no. 10 whether the member had died while in service (yes /No) i say it as Yes. (please clarify)
which is the right or wrong.
From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.