Can any one give an idea which university is better and valuable in MBA distance education?
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
So many universities offer MBA in distance mode but You can consider Bharathiyar University, Coimbatore. K.Ramachandran
From India, Madras
From India, Madras
Hi ill suggest u the manipal university. even i m doing my mba there only. they ll conduct weekend classeses and also in their web site u can chat with the lectures. for more information visit here once.
Sikkim Manipal University - Distance Education | MBA Distance Education | MBA Distance learning | MBA Part Time | MBA India <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
All the best.
Regards,
Usha
From India, Bangalore
Sikkim Manipal University - Distance Education | MBA Distance Education | MBA Distance learning | MBA Part Time | MBA India <link updated to site home> ( Search On Cite | Search On Google )
All the best.
Regards,
Usha
From India, Bangalore
hi, Symbiosis is one of the best options one can have. I would recommend symbiosis to you anyday. Go ahead.
From India, Pune
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.