No Tags Found!

Maheswari sembulingam
Hello Everyone!

I am Happy that i found a Platform where i can ask my job and skill related suggestions and guidance.

is there any Psychometric assessment to assess leadership qualities in manager?
if yes, it that also situation handling based?
if Yes, could you please guide through that..

Kindly suggest!!

From India, Chennai
Dinesh Divekar

Dear Maheswari S, You may check the following link: https://hr.economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/hrtech/assessment-tools-and-leadership-hiring-how-and-why/88040250 Thanks, Dinesh Divekar
From India, Bangalore
raghunath_bv

Dear Maheswari Sembulingam ,

Regarding your inquiry about psychometric assessments to evaluate leadership qualities in managers, there are indeed various tools and frameworks available for this purpose. Many of these assessments incorporate a situational component to gauge the individual's ability to handle and respond to real-world challenges and scenarios.

One widely recognized assessment is the Multifactor Leadership Questionnaire (MLQ), which measures transformational, transactional, and passive/avoidant leadership styles. This tool not only provides insights into an individual's leadership profile but also examines their capacity to navigate complex situations and make effective decisions.

Another option to consider is the Leadership Practices Inventory (LPI), which evaluates leadership behaviors across five key areas: modeling the way, inspiring a shared vision, challenging the process, enabling others to act, and encouraging the heart. This assessment often includes scenario-based questions to assess the leader's problem-solving skills and situational adaptability.
Thanks

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.