No Tags Found!

Rakesh12
I joined by first organisation in July 2016. I successfully transferred my EPF account from 1st org to 2nd org, when i joined my 2nd org (Joined in 2021December). Please note that 1st org contributed to EPF as well as EPS, as in 1st org salary was less than 15000 when joining. But the second org didnt contribute into EPS and only in EPF. Still in service details for 2nd org in the EPFO portal, there is Date of Joining EPS and Date of Leaving EPS date similar to epf joining date and leaving date for the period i worked in 2nd org.

Now i have joined 3rd org in 2023. Here also the org is not contributing to eps. But in EPFO portal service details, date of Joining EPS is present as the date when i joined this 3rd org
When i raised EPF account transfer claim for 2nd account to be merged to 3rd, claim got rejected with following message:
Submit Joint declaration form and Form 5 and 10 to remove EPD date as you are not eps member.

What should i do to resolve this? If i need to submit JD Form and firm 5 and 10, what exactly should i be mentioning in it?
Would really appreciate if anyone can help ne resolve this issue...

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.