No Tags Found!

Ritu DE
I have having an issue with my epf transfer from my first company to the current company. I started my job in Mar in 2017. My first company in pune transferred EPS salary for month of Dec 2018, and for other months I was employed there no transfer to EPS was made.
My second company in gurgaon transferred the salary to EPS for the whole tenure I was there. My 3rd and current company in gurgaon is not transferring any amount to EPS account.
Now from second to current company the transfer claim was approved. But when I transfer from first company to current company the claim was rejected with reason "Not a member of EPS".
I contacted the first company and they submitted 3A revision in the first company in March 2024 but no action taken on that so far from EPF office.
Can someone please help me with what i should do?
Also would i need to contact the second company and submit 3A revision for that as well?

From India, Noida
saswatabanerjee

What is EPS? Are you talking of Family Pension Scheme under PF? Why was your Pension contribution not made? Can you share the figures? I am not clear what you are saying
From India, Mumbai
jeevarathnam

As per my understanding

Her 1st employment is March 2017 & her Wages is above Rs. 15,000/-
As per the act she is not entitled for EPS & both 12% + 12% should have been transferred to EPF only but by mistake EPS is contributed.

If yes then both the employers need to submit Form 3A for rectification & post that only system will allow to transfer.

Even though they submit Form 3A department will take their own sweet time

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.