raj-prince4557775
Dera all, the supervisor had asked any financial transactions between staff in good faith, I said yes and thats on personal level in other bank accounts to repay credit card dues, and avoid the 35% late payment intrest and charges, instead get it settled at 2 % from the open market stores and different apps in the form of rent pay. Also helped a friend for his family issues and medical help, with 30k which he returned back after 2 +months in the same way, Since he did not had account with any other bank he asked me to open account which got oppned in the bank where I used to work, as and emergency help he asked so I transferred him 30k as an help, which he returned me back after 2 months, bank has taken that into consideration and have terminatiion, saying that I have done the transaction with the bank custom which is not allowed, I said he is my friend first then customer I showed the message proofs as well, that I know him before I have joined the bank but nothing is working out, after suspension and investigation I have been terminated from may no job and fnf with out I submiting all the formalities.
Joined bank on 31st December 22 not confirmed till date no valid reason after the firsy extension the issue was reported in the month of Jan 24 and I was been suspended and after that in May 25 I was terminated, I had send multiple mails that I need to speak to MDAC by hr I was told to put on mail but no revert ever received from the bank for any of the mails. Only one earnings member in the family, along with loans and wife is physically challenged and handicapped son is studying not able to understand how do I take this forward. Pleaseeeee help
Please guide 8898787474 8080787474.

From India, Delhi
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240804_114704_Adobe Acrobat.jpg (658.3 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot_20240712_092019_WhatsApp.jpg (1.28 MB, 0 views)
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pdf 40866_Offer_1__Current__Accepted_offer.pdf (24.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: pdf Representation_for_Reconciliation._Rajesh (1).pdf (881.6 KB, 0 views)

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.