No Tags Found!

vishwashthakur

Hi Dear,
I have good knowledge of Excel. Lekin main ek problem face kar raha huin" I have prepared Employees PF Deduction records months wise in compile sheet A & in Sheet B, I have made a standred format of Form- 3 A with all details, and link with command lookup. Lookup value is Employee PF No.
When in put the employee PF No. in selected coloumn. all the detaisl month wise appear in sheet with name, Father Name, etc. but in some case its not showing correct data from Sheet A, As we change PF No. of any employees in some case its not changeing the value. Pls. help me with other commonds so i get the correct data with this link
For more clarification pls. contact with me.
Regards
Vishwash Thakur
098724-87112

From India, Mumbai
Prem Singh Rawat

Hi Vishwash,
Please freeze the table array (select table array and press - F4) while putting vlookup.
Please note when you use vlookup function in same worksheet you need to freeze the table array.
For eg: +VLOOKUP(lookup_value,table array,col_index_num,range_lookup)
Press F4 after selecting table array, hope it will help you.
Thanks & Best Regards
Prem Singh Rawat

From India, Delhi
dasarp

Good information. Thanks.
I need a slightly different clarification. We do keep lot of information as text (one cell of each row ). From other cells the calculation happens. we need it in Excel because there are calculations that occur in other cells.
The sheet contains over 5000 rows . So our problem is when it comes to editing the cell with text as also to do the spell check .
is there a solution?

From India, Bangalore
vishwashthakur

Hi Prem,
Thanks for Reply.
Prem i have already done the all things. I think you have not got my point. When i put the PF NO. in some case i did n't get correct response, I think their is need of marco or security level case otherwise i think their is no solutation.
Regards
Vishwash Thakur
Dear Dasrp,
You can sent your sheet to me.

From India, Mumbai
H.M.MOHSIN PERVAZE

Hi Vishwash,
What Prem has said was correct, this does not has anything to do with increase or decrease in your macro security, if you have any doubt please post your sample excel file, and we can see what you are trying to say...

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.