No Tags Found!

aslam-vn
I have been working as Assistant Professor at a self financing engineering college for 15 years. After completing continuous 12 years of service, during covid 19 period, the management had imposed compulsory loss off pay leave of six months in a year, they sent me on compulsory leave continuously three years without knowing our situation and without any payment, totally I have lost my 20 months salary (they considered as Leave without pay) in different years which is duly compelled by the institution.
my question is
1. can i claim the salary/ at least basic salary with out DA for these 20 months because of compulsorily imposing leave by the authorities.

hope your valuable ad genuine replays with proofs.
aslam

From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

I hope this was answered in another thread by yourself. Please follow the link. https://www.citehr.com/647911-eligibility-gratuity-salary-lwp-leave-imposed-management.html
From India, Kannur
aslam-vn
AM EXPECTNG ANSWER TO THE QUESTON REGARDNG SALARY
From India, Chennai
Madhu.T.K

I believe I have contributed to your thread and it is on. Please go to the other thread started by you in the following thread.
ttps://www.citehr.com/647911-eligibility-gratuity-salary-lwp-leave-imposed-management.html

From India, Kannur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.