No Tags Found!

Gauri26031987
Hi Team,

This is Gauri here. I'm doing consulting for an e-commerce company. It has 20 employees. Maximum people are skilled workers (uneducated housewives) working for packing and dispatch. It's been 2 months since I've been doing consulting. I want to understand how to monitor them. Every time Owner has to keep on looking for their mistakes and scold them. I want to free the owner from doing this and streamline employee roles. I request guidelines on how to make them understand, monitor and control them. I don't want to spoon-feed them every time. Once told their responsibility they have to take care. I want them to grow and not terminate them. We have a dispatch team of 10 members and 10 members for system operators ( including chat support, Reels and video shooting team)

Please help me how to control and automate the operations and make them understand their responsibilities.
Thank you & Regards

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.