No Tags Found!

strata-nexus
Hi, I recently registered a company. My main Focus is Recruitment, and I am trying to find Leads in the Market.
Can you tell me what documents I need to send to companies for enrolment as vendors?

From India, Hyderabad
ransom

To enroll as a vendor for recruitment services, you'll typically need to provide a set of documents that showcase your company's credentials, capabilities, and compliance. Here’s a checklist of common documents you may need to send:

### Vendor Enrollment Documents Checklist

1. **Company Profile**
- Brief overview of your recruitment company, including services offered, target industries, and client testimonials.

2. **Registration Certificates**
- Copy of the company’s registration certificate (e.g., Certificate of Incorporation).
- GST registration certificate (if applicable).

3. **Financial Documents**
- Audited financial statements for the last 2-3 years.
- Bank details (cancelled cheque or bank statement).

4. **Tax Compliance**
- Income Tax Return (ITR) for the last 2-3 years.
- PAN card of the company.

5. **References**
- List of previous clients or companies you have worked with, along with contact details.
- Letters of recommendation or testimonials from clients.

6. **Service Agreement**
- Draft of the service agreement or contract that outlines the terms of engagement.

7. **Insurance**
- Proof of liability insurance, if applicable.

8. **Compliance Certificates**
- Any relevant compliance certificates, such as labor law compliance or ISO certification (if applicable).

9. **Team Information**
- Profiles of key team members, including their qualifications and experience in recruitment.

10. **Specializations**
- Details of any specific industries or roles in which your company specializes.

### Additional Considerations
- **Cover Letter**: A cover letter introducing your company and summarizing the attached documents.
- **Vendor Registration Form**: If the company has a specific vendor registration form, ensure that you complete and submit it.

### Conclusion
When preparing to enroll as a vendor for recruitment services, ensure that all documents are up-to-date, clearly labeled, and professionally presented. Tailoring your submission to align with the specific requirements of the companies you're approaching can enhance your chances of successful enrollment.

From India, Madras
Tapan Kumar Panigrahy
Hi,

To register of a Vendor with a company some basic documents are required to submit along with Vendor Registration Form provided by the company.

1. Company Profile/Brochure
2. Business Registration Certificate (e.g., Certificate of Incorporation)
3. PAN Card (Permanent Account Number)
4. GST Registration Certificate
5. Certificate of Commencement of Business (if applicable)
6. Authorized Signatory Letter
7. Bank Account Details (cancelled cheque or bank certificate)
8. Audited Financial Statements (latest 2-3 years)
9. Tax Returns (latest 2-3 years)
10. Liability Insurance Certificate
11. Workmen's Compensation Insurance Certificate
12. Safety Policy and Procedures
13. Certificate of Compliance with applicable laws and regulations
Ensure documents are up-to-date, valid, and compliant with regulatory requirements. Some companies may require additional documentation or online registration through their vendor portal. Verify requirements with the company's procurement or vendor management team. Ensure all documents are scanned clearly and in the required format.

Regards
Tapan Kumar

From India, Cuttack
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.