Alupuri GangaDhar
Company A provided Date of Exit is 23OCT2018 but before that i joined Company B Date of Join 01OCT2018.

How to i correct it. and Company A is big MNC they did termination and I received termination letter. How to show in Company B and help me explanation

From India, Hyderabad
surajkhr

Hi Few inputs ...
Now days all data are integrated, and it is always good to have accuracy in documents. As this year 2018, you have already delayed these corrections. Request new company to correct the documents and make corrections in all internal and external govt documents. As employers are authorized to correct, request with them.

From India, Bangalore
Alupuri GangaDhar
They are not helping. and informing not possible
From India, Hyderabad
loginmiraclelogistics

Everything is based on certain appropriate documents. There can not be suppression of documents & data. Play safe, intimate the facts. And leave the rest to the organisations concerned to deal appropriately. That much only you can do in the circumstances explained.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.