Anonymous
Good morning everyone, I have a query to get answers. I have served in a public sector bank as a senior manager for nine years.

Due to banks poor HR policy transfer policy and loosing interest in bank, I had stopped working and in unauthorised leave since last 14 months , bank regional office had sent me 3 recall notices , I have approached head office of bank to discuss my issue with the HRD to get a transfer to some other city giving all necessary supporting documents but they have ignored my request , as I don’t want to continue in this bank neither wants to join for completing 90 days notice period following by official resignation, bank is telling me that u have to serve notice period and submit your resignation or they will initiate termination procedure, pls note I don’t want to work in other banks or other organisations as I will have my own business in coming days.

My question is if bank terminates me whether they are authorised to deduct any amount from my gratuity , pending leaves and NPS fund against the leiu of non serving of this 90 days notice period keeping this in mind the case that I have not resigned and here bank has terminated my service over unauthorised leave.
Kindly advice

From India, Dehradun
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.