No Tags Found!

JAISINGHRANA21
Dear Senior, I would like to know what statutory compliance to be followed when separating road/railway Projects (Statutory compliances from HR, Legal & Safety point of view)
Kindly provide me with all types of registers to maintain or any license to apply for as I have to prepare a list of such compliance to do and accordingly inform the contractor for the preparation. I am expecting your prompt input in this matter.
Regards

jeevarathnam

Dear Jaisingh

As you are doing projects Raodways & Railways and as there is construction activities you are entitled for BOCW Act & need to obtain RC and maintain documents as per the Act
As you are contractor you are supposed to comply with CLRA Act as applicable under respective State/Central and need to obtain license and maintain records
Other acts such as ESI, EPF, PT, LWF, Bonus, Payment of wages, Minimum wages, Equal remuneration etc will be applicable

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.