No Tags Found!

venus-gopal-kuruva
Hi Team, Last Month, I used the client's amount and did not deposit it in the bank on time to the company. They terminated me on 20th June. After one lawyer was appointed, we said we would pay the amount, but the company has not replied to a lawyer or to me. I called the ZSM about clearing the used amount. He said the finance team would contact you, but we have not received any call. After 2 weeks, I got FNF and services certificate from the company.
My question is, after the above incident, does the company have the right to take legal action against the employee or is the problem over now?

From India, Hyderabad
Madhu.T.K

Legal action can be taken against a former employee. If the amount misappropriated was refunded (you have not mentioned whether you refunded it because you said you have asked the company if you could pay it but there is no mention of what happened then) the magnitude of the charge could be reduced.
From India, Kannur
Srinath Sai Ram

Dear Gopal,
You have Confirmed that your Services were Terminated for a Misconduct (Utilizing Company Money for personal Use) Further, your Accounts have been Settled & you have been relieved from the Services of the Company. You have also received Service Certificate. Your Company can initiate appropriate action against you for any Misconduct involving you during your Tenure.You have to tell us whether you indulged in any any Misconduct warranting disciplinary action.

From India, New Delhi
loginmiraclelogistics

Legal action against the former employee can be taken to prosecute & recover the money misappropriated with necessary proof.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.