No Tags Found!

adguy1988
I am a 14 years experienced professional.

Recently i joined a new company and quit immediately after working for around 10 days. The Organization was ultra toxic and nasty unbearable with shady practices so i decided not to continue. I just informed verbally the HR and conveyed my Decision. I haven't written a resignation email nor did the HR ask for it.

I joined July 20th and quit on 29th July. I see they have credited the July month PF on my UAN account on 14th Aug. I am unable to update Exit Date as it says its only possible after 2 months of last PF credit. Will I be able to update the exit Date as 29th July after 2 months?

I might join a new company in September and don't want to disclose the above ten days of experience. Will there be overlaps with the new company?

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

Just wondering how come a person of your stature with 14 years experience took such a hasty move without following any proper separation process.

It is not advisable to hide the details regarding the short stint employment as future employer may come to know about it through UAN portal. You can request the employer to update the exit date or the same can be done by you also after 2 months. I would like to suggest you not to join any company ( with PF) before confirming the relieving date of the past employer else you will face exit date overlapping issue.

From India, Madras
adguy1988
@vmlakshminarayanan
Thank you for reply. After 2 months what date will the portal allow me to set as DOE? 14th Aug or 29th July?

Meanwhile, can i join new organization.Will the new company ask why the DOE is not updated?

vmlakshminarayanan

Hi,

It depends.

Reason being your ex-employer after following disciplinary process ( warning followed by termination) might mark a different date ( different from your actual last working day). So better talk to your HR and request them to do the needful.

From India, Madras
adguy1988
Okay, but after 2 months what date will the portal allow me to set as DOE? Any date after 14th Aug or 29th July?

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.