please share leave policy of a company with agriculture industry. please share basic rules for generating leave policy.
From India, Rajkot
From India, Rajkot
Hi Atlantis AT,
Let me understand your query little more. Is this reg. an "industry" regd. under the Factories Act ? What is the significance of "agriculture" in your query? May be an industry/ a factory operating using agricultural produces like sugarcane/sugar factory and things like that. If yours is a unit registered under the factories act then The Factories Act & Rules of the respective state (Gujarat ?) would apply. If something else pl.let me know further details.
From India, Bangalore
Let me understand your query little more. Is this reg. an "industry" regd. under the Factories Act ? What is the significance of "agriculture" in your query? May be an industry/ a factory operating using agricultural produces like sugarcane/sugar factory and things like that. If yours is a unit registered under the factories act then The Factories Act & Rules of the respective state (Gujarat ?) would apply. If something else pl.let me know further details.
From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.