No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi, I have been working in a renowned listed company for 9 years and suffering from severe debilitating chronic illness. I am able to work only due to accommodation provided by my employer as requested by MS, MD, DM doctors through their medical certificate. I have also taken staff home loan. I have been working from home with deterioration in health but super boss is not willing to give permission to work from home. Newly joined HR manager had asked for work from home approval but after submitting medical certificates and documents HR manager didn't come back asking for approval. In this situation, is there a possibility of disciplinary, financial action on me? Shall I shift my concession staff loan provided by employer to other bank without the benefit of low interest rate of staff loan as I'm concerned about disciplinary action /financial penalty because I'm working from home and superboss is not willing to take permission from HR for work from home. Please advise 🙏🏻
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.