No Tags Found!

sridhar-reddy3444738
Hi, I worked for 13 years in an MNC company, and three months ago, I resigned and served my Notice Period. On the last working day, they asked me to sign an obligation letter. I did not sign that letter, and now they are threatening me that they will not give me the full and final settlement along with the relieving letter. Could you please let me know what I can do about this?
From India, Hyderabad
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi, What is the content of the obligation letter and why you refused to sign the same ? Is it something like Non Disclosure Agreement ?
From India, Madras
loginmiraclelogistics

First, did they accept your resignation, any letter to that effect was given to you? Was there any mention that you should serve the Notice period of 3 months and after completing the NP you'll be relieved? What does your terms & conditions of appointment say about resignation?
Who threatened you and why? I have not come across 'so called Obligation letter'. Is it any thing similar to 'Non disclosure agreement' and that you should not join any competitor's company within say next one or two years or so etc.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.