No Tags Found!

Jitubsa90
Hello,
I was working in Jaipur. In April 2022. I received the call from Noida based It company. I was interview for almost 2 months and finally got selected. I received the email confirmation on my email with the salary. I was asked to join with in one month. However my notice period was three months in my last company. Still I agreed my previous company manager to relieve me with in one month.
I was supposed to join on 26th June 2024. But just two days before my offer was rescinded. Now I am unemployed. Also my new company not replying any of my communication.
Please advice what I can do. Can I sue the new employer.

Thanks
Jitendra Singh

From India, Jaipur
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi

It is very unfortunate that offer was cancelled by new employer 2 days before your joining with them. It is very much unfair to cancel the offer in the last minute. Have you checked the terms and conditions of the offer? You may send a letter to the employer that you had already resigned and relieved by past employer. But challenging them legally won't be fruitful. This is my point of view. Please check with your ex-employer about continuing with them or better look for some othet offer.

From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.