Jeene

Hi all.. How to work with your own team mate who doesn't cooperate you ? if someone has a I, Me & myself attitude how to work with that person? The organisation cannot leave the employee since he is old. But he doesn't cooperate any new employee who joins the team.He takes all the decisions himself and doesn't think of discussing things with his new team mates, and also hides information & facts. If this is being said to the higher authority, then the boss asks the new employees to adjust. What should on do? Jeene
From India, Bangalore
salibi
Wait till he passes away, or simply put urself in his shoes and see why he is acting the way he is. I always say, it always trickles from the top. Your boss is fully aware of the situation and is waiting for the problem to solve itself by itself. It won't. It's all about people. Reach out for this colleague even if he resists it. You will soon find out in your life that People are more important than jobs. By the way, you will one day get old.:icon10:

abinash_ghosh
Jeene, The best way to tackle such situation is to bridge the gap of information and establish good rapport with higher management. Situation will automatically change if someone is dedicated to work, knows what is expected of him/her and carries out the tasks with positive approach. I strongly believe people with negativity, will loseout to those who have positive energy with them and who energize the work environment. So if a team-mate is simply uncooperative or hiding facts, then the approach is to bypass hinm and establish good rapport with higher up. Thanks Abinash

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.