shiya17hr
Dear all, I am shiyamala gowri & working as a hr in textile showroom. can you please let me know about the esi & pf briefly?
From India, Madurai
Harsh Kumar Mehta

Dear member,
1. It will be difficult for any expert or HR consultant to summarise the provisions of ESI Act, 1948 and EPF & M.P.Act, 1952 and rules/regulations framed thereunder in a few words.
2. It will be more better if you download the Acts/rules/regulations etc. and other instructions from the official websites of ESIC & EPFO.
3. After reading/going through such Acts/rules/regulations, if you have any doubt, I think, it will be more beneficial for you to raise such specific issue in these columns. I think experts/experienced HR people will offer their views accordingly.

From India, Noida
mukesh hr
PF: Provident Fund, Basic+Da is below Rs.6500/- they are two contributions(1.Employee 2. Employer) Basic+DA is above Rs.6500 only one contribution.
From India, Coimbatore
Mahavir Dahiya

Dear Member. May visit the website www.wobeen.com for summary of ESI scheme.
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.