Hello everyone !
I am a new member on this website and my purpose of joining this website is that , I am a marketing professional working for a leading company having chain of pharmacy outlets across India . I have been assigned the profile to get tie ups with corporates , so that they can avail discount on purchase of medicines and other products at our stores . I have been doing a lot of cold calling, field visits to companies but have not got any success . please help me with what should be the right method to get in touch with right person in an organisation . Also if anyone could provide me with details of HR of different companies who are taking care of employee engagement and benefit schemes , as mostly they are the concerned people for this .
thanks and regards
Abhi
From India, Delhi
I am a new member on this website and my purpose of joining this website is that , I am a marketing professional working for a leading company having chain of pharmacy outlets across India . I have been assigned the profile to get tie ups with corporates , so that they can avail discount on purchase of medicines and other products at our stores . I have been doing a lot of cold calling, field visits to companies but have not got any success . please help me with what should be the right method to get in touch with right person in an organisation . Also if anyone could provide me with details of HR of different companies who are taking care of employee engagement and benefit schemes , as mostly they are the concerned people for this .
thanks and regards
Abhi
From India, Delhi
Hi Abhi, Lets connect, my number 9590488999. We have tie-ups with around 100 corporations who you can target straightaway. Regards, Rohit
From India, Bangalore
From India, Bangalore
Hello everyone !
I am a new member on this website and my purpose of joining this website is that , I am a marketing professional working for a leading company having chain of GYMS across India . I have been assigned the profile to get tie ups with corporates , so that they can avail discount on purchase of memberships and other products at our stores . I have been doing a lot of cold calling, field visits to companies but have not got any success . please help me with what should be the right method to get in touch with right person in an organisation . Also if anyone could provide me with details of HR of different companies who are taking care of employee engagement and benefit schemes , as mostly they are the concerned people for this . You can contact me on 8800211117 .
thanks and regards
Mayank
Alliance Manager
From India, Delhi
I am a new member on this website and my purpose of joining this website is that , I am a marketing professional working for a leading company having chain of GYMS across India . I have been assigned the profile to get tie ups with corporates , so that they can avail discount on purchase of memberships and other products at our stores . I have been doing a lot of cold calling, field visits to companies but have not got any success . please help me with what should be the right method to get in touch with right person in an organisation . Also if anyone could provide me with details of HR of different companies who are taking care of employee engagement and benefit schemes , as mostly they are the concerned people for this . You can contact me on 8800211117 .
thanks and regards
Mayank
Alliance Manager
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.