No Tags Found!

Anonymous
Hi ,
I am seeking for advice regarding my situation
I worked for company A for 3.5 years after my last working day i start working with company B attended induction on first day due to some family issues and health issue I could not able to attend office after 6 day i discussed with my manager next day I completed my last working day I have relieving letter , next month I gave interview for other company C and I joined them they know about past history . What will be the problem if I search Job in future for company D?
I am a IT professional in india
Any suggestion will be very helpful . Please suggest me

From India, Pune
sripadhr

Hi,

Consistency in your career is very important, especially in the IT industry. Having short service with multiple companies can raise red flags for HR and hiring managers, as they might question your stability and commitment. It’s crucial to thoroughly evaluate an organization before joining, ensuring it aligns with your long-term goals. Frequent job changes may eventually impact your reputation, leading employers to doubt your fit for their company. Staying longer in your current role and showing stability will help build trust with future employers.

Hope this helps!

From India, Karimnagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.