No Tags Found!

pranjalimarathe

Can you help me on a Induction manual. I mean I have to design a Induction program for employees joiining our organisation. Things are in place but the process needs to streamlined. Pls wanted some inputs as to what exactly needs to be covered, wht should be the contents.etc
From India, Bangalore
Mehul Mehta

Hi Pranjali,
There are some basic things which are covered in any induction programme of any company, i.e. Introduction of the company, Introduction of Who's who in the company, Visuals on how company has progressed so far, Values and Visions of the company, The role of the employee, Do's and Don'ts, Future Plans of the company, Information on Company Structure, Statastical information about the sales figures if required and many other things. I may be able to help you more if you could let me know what kind of company you are in to and what all you want to be covered in the induction programme.
Regards,
Mehul Mehta

From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.