No Tags Found!

dance

hi,
i attended an interview two months back......... it was thro a job portalthat the company got my resume n i attended 2 rounds of interview.. during the secong round, after general quetioning abt rpoject n my present work i was told abt the company, the rpofile, the work hours, location and was told that i may ve to attencd another round that week. when it all seemed to imply that i had got thro i got no cal from them......... when i called also they didnt pick up n finally when they picked up after 2 weeks i was told that i was not shortlisted.i came to know that the post was not filled even after a month when a consultancy called me regarding the same vacancy...........
dont u think that a candidate has the right to know the reason for his rejection........ we do attend an interview with much difficulty........
i think v should develop the trend of telling the reasons for rejection at least for management post

From India, Madras
tsivasankaran

Dear Friend
I appreciate your concern and the difficulties. Theoretically, we were taught to send a polite reject letter after the interview is over if the candidate is not selected. Reasons may not be given but a gentle letter stating that you were not found suitable for this position. Some companies do send and many do not.The number is too large.
Sometimes rejet letter demotivates the individual and the family comes to know of that. We can definitely send reject letters by email.
But reasons.... I doubt whether it is possible to spell out. Some candidates personally come and ask us the re3asons and I used to unofficially explain the reasons Some agree and some do not agree to our assessment!!
Siva

From India, Chennai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.