No Tags Found!

FrustratedEr.
Hi All,

Please help me out from my condition. From Past 4 years I worked with an Organization. I had 2 months Notice Period. But from past 1.6 years I am frustrated with my working environment. As I was victim of bad politics so I decided to left organization. I served Notice period of 1 week only. I mailed my resignation to HR-Manager that I will leave this organization after 1 week. Please take handover from me. He scheduled a meeting and in meeting he pressurize me and threat me that he will ruined my career. In response I come to an solution that during Notice Period I will work from home and I will not take any salary from Organization. In response he told me that he is not ready for that and he will not give my relieving letter or any Experience letter. Now Please help me is there any way they give me Relieving letter or do FNF. I have 1 month salary with them.

Also I have request to all of you please don't tell me I did anything wrong. I knew what I did and we can't call back that time. I just want your help your suggestions.

From India, Ghaziabad
riteshmaity

Irrespective of the reason (whether bad or good politics), you are supposed to serve the notice period as per your letter of appointment. In absence of such, the company can withheld your dues and disagree to accept the charges.
The HR pressurizing and threatening you is also illegal and you can lodge a formal complaint (even in police station) if you want to.
Your option of "working from home without salary" does not make any sense from legal point of view and the company has rightly rejected your offer.
Please check www.labourlawhub.com for more information.

From India, Kolkata
FrustratedEr.
My bad is that I have no email or recordings in which he threat me that he will ruined my career. Only thing I want to understand when an organization fires an employee then they don't give them Notice period or any prior notification but in case of employee organization wants employee to serve whole Notice period. On very next day when I left Organization they fires an employee and gave him 2 month salary. Why in this case they gave him 2 months time.
From India, Ghaziabad
FrustratedEr.
My bad is that I have no email or recordings in which he threat me that he will ruined my career. Only thing I want to understand when an organization fires an employee then they don't give them Notice period or any prior notification but in case of employee organization wants employee to serve whole Notice period.
From India, Ghaziabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.