employee011
hi sir,
during the previous year i applied for two exams one a psu and other a central government organisation.At the time of application i was not doing any job. The result of the psu came in less time and and i joined it.
Now after having joined the psu the result of the written exam of govt organisation has come. I wish to give the interview of this organisation but i don't wish to tell this to my bosses in my current job ( if my senior come to know they won't treat me properly after that, this is a serious problem in department). in such a situation how should i proceed.
During the interview they will ask about what i am doing now? how should i handle this question. should i tell them about my current job ?
Do i need a noc in this case? some people told me that in such a case a noc is not required since you applied before joining.
and if i don't take noc will the transfer of bond be possible? please note that during joining time i mentioned this in my hr declaration form that i have filled the form for this organisation.

From India, Bengaluru
psdhingra

Mr. Employee011, For which post of which Central Government organisation you have passed the exam for which interview is prescribed?
From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.