Futuredream

Dear Senior please help as I am fresher in HR job. Would like to know what kind of a letter should be given to a employee if she says that she is coming late to the office and after sometime she will not come to the office nor inform that she is not coming. These is happening from last 2 to 3 months.
Kindly help as asap.
Futuredream

From India, Mumbai
pandeysupriya

Hi, Do you want a notice format to send her for absent from duties withour any prior information or notice? Regards Supriya
From India, Mumbai
Futuredream

Hello, I need format for her absentism as she doesnt come nor call after saying that she will be coming to office late on the same day when she take leave and sometimes she dont call back also after saying that she will come to office.
I dont know what to reply to my senior as I am new in the HR profile and I need help from my HR seniors those who has gone thru this situations.
Thanks & Regards
Reshma

From India, Mumbai
pandeysupriya

Hi,
You can use this format and make neccesarry chages as per your situation.
WARNING LETTER
Date:
NAME & ADDRESS:
Reference: Employee Code: / Branch:
Dear __________ ,
It is observed from our records that you have been absent from duty with effect from ____________(date), without any proper information. You have not obtained permission from your reporting authority regarding your long absence. Your absence without information reflects lack of responsibility and is not befitting your role and responsibilities in the company.
Your unauthorized absence is in violation of company rules and the company takes a serious view of the same.
You are requested to report for duty upon receipt of this letter immediately failing which we will be constrained to assume that you are not interested in continuing employment with us and have abandoned your job.
Thanking you,
For ______________________
Authorised Signatory
Regards
Supriya

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.