swetaagarwal_dos@yahoo.com
Hi Friends, I have to make a salary slip where in an employee will get 17k pm in hand and his annual CTC would be around 2.2-2.4 Lpa Please help me preparing that ASAP Thanks & Regards
From India, Mumbai
Ankita1001

PFA the excel.... I tried to compute... I am unaware if you'r company gives pf/gratuity/bonus or things like that...
I've tried the best as per my knowledge and understanding...
Hope it helped... :-)

From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls 2.25 lacs.xls (18.0 KB, 634 views)

adnaan

Hi, Please find the attached Payslip for your reference.
From India, Hyderabad
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls 2.4 lacs.xls (28.5 KB, 493 views)

gsanjeev1973@gmail.com

Dear Gratuity & Bonus are not calculated in CTC. Gratuity due after 5 year continue job. Bonus due if salary are equal to 10,000/- or less.
From India, Delhi
Ankita1001

Sure gratuity is due only after 5 or more years of service and that too on resignation or retirement... however, every employee deposits an amount accrued annually in the hope that you'd claim it at the end of the year... this amount contributed by the employer for your gratuity every year is added to your CTC. the calculation for that is 15/26*1 (current year's gratuity)

bonus will be included in ur ctc only if its a part of your compensation that you'd receive as per norms. however, many companies give bonus to higher paid employees as well in the name of ex-gratia.... or something but that is included in the ctc...

any contribution that an employer makes towards an employee, any cost that is incurred is included in the CTC irrespective of it being a part of your salary...

Your basic salary is different, your take home is different, net salary is different, gross sal is diff;

CTC = gross (basic + allowance + da + hra + conveyance, etc) + statutory deductions like (PF and ESIC, as the case may be) + Contri to medical / insurance + Bonus + Gratuity + Any LTAs (if applicable) + mobile reimbursement + medical reimbursement etc...

a single rupee that a company sheds for the employee would be included in the CTC.

Hope it was of help :)

From India, Mumbai
Ankita1001

Pls note foll changes in the quoted line: however, every employer deposits an amount accrued annually in the hope that you’d claim it at the end of the said tenure (5+ years)...
From India, Mumbai
anujsaini6@gmail.com

Dear Seniors i have a doubt that should we include the Gratuity in CTC. and another what is the cretiral of super annuation, in which condition we pay to employee it. please suggest
From India, Dehra Dun
bhaktinarang_123

CTC means cost to company, and so gratuity is a part of CTC. But it should not be a part of the Gross Salary.
From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.