No Tags Found!

dipteenimje
Dear All,

i am working in manufacturing industry......... my senior like dgm ,manager(other department) not hr........... they are telling there is no so much work.in HR department..................... i know they are wrong.....but i felt so bad......that how can any one tell like this.............. i want to share this with all cite hr member........ people asking daily basis what work you(hr people) are doing..................
friends,i am waiting for your answer.............
what i have to in this case............

From India, Chennai
boss2966

Dear Dipti

We are not here to explain others about our work or task which we are performing on day to day basis. We are being appointed by the organisation only to perform our duties at workplace.

Have you ever observed the swan swimming in the Pond?. If you see from outside you can see the smooth swimming of the Swan. But if you observe from the underwater you can notice the fast puddling of the swan.

Like that the other employees are simply viewing from outside, who cannot see our workload and our stress. If we are not performing our job, they will not get selected, appointment letter, daily attendance, promotion, performance appraisal, leave, salary, other benefits, PF & ESI Benefits, etc. and if they leave the organisation they will not get even the F&F Settlement, Relieving Letter/Experience Letter, PF Claim, etc.

So you just simply ignore with a sparkling smile and do not try to reply those people. If you reply, then it will be waste of your energy and time. But surely they will understand one or other day.

From India, Kumbakonam
anil.arora

well the same thing we already have discussed under the thread https://www.citehr.com/423019-why-happens-hr.html at large and would request you and other member to visit this once
From India, Gurgaon
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.