No Tags Found!

dhobale1
i am a graduate trainee at a well known construction company.my company has held my original documents and is refusing to return it back to me what should i do?
though i have signed a bond agreeing that the company will keep my documents ,now i want my original documents for some reasons.

From India, Chennai
HR Hiral Mehta

Hi,
The information provided by you is not sufficient for anyone to guide. Can you enclose the terms of your bond? It might help others to advise properly.
Basis the info furnished; any bond has a value attached to it. If it is mentioned that the original certi shall stay with them for the specified duration, there must be clause stating the penalty attached for breaching this agreement.
Read your bond paper (if you have a copy) or ask your HR/Management to provide one. If you agree to pay that penalty amount they'll return the certificates (assuming you are not continuing your duties with the company after that).
Suggest you to provide detailed correct information.
Regards,
Hiral

From India, Ahmedabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.