No Tags Found!

hepsheba hr
Hai i am handling the HR Consultancy, the thing is i placed my candidates to the company but the candidates are telling the management is not good and even they are fear about the salary. Now i took the decision to fill the candidate feedback form towards the company, pls anybody can help to find the perfect form for that.
From India, Madras
tajsateesh

Hello hepsheba hr,

While your intent to pass on the feedback you got to the client is quite laudable, pl also bear in-mind the OTHER SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES which MAY arise.

Frankly, the feedback you got from your candidates is something that YOU ought to have done BEFORE placing them in this company--checking the general culture, ethics, environment BEFORE you accept it as a client. In a way, haven't you put your candidates into trouble? Pl give this aspect a thought.

Coming to your proposed action [of informing the client], pl consider the following points/aspects.

1] Since you haven't mentioned how many candidates you placed in this company, one aspect is tough to judge. If the number isn't high [say, in single digits], then what do you think the company HR COULD do? Is there any possibility of HR checking out WHO, among your candidates, passed on such info to you? And IF they did it, are you sure this won't go against your candidates? if the number of candidates placed is higher, it could be tough for HR to figure-out this aspect--BUT could lead to pressure on you to reveal the source [CAN YOU TAKE IT, IF IT HAPPENS?].

If you are ABSOLUTELY SURE, then what you wish to do could be good/right. But even if there's 1% chance of your candidates taking the flak, then suggest drop the idea of giving the inputs DIRECTLY to the company [if YOU HAVE TO give the feedback to them]--look for other ways to convey the same info, WITHOUT jeopardizing your candidates' future. And even then, ONLY IF you feel the info you give will be 'RIGHTLY/CORRECTLY' utilized by the company. If not, your good intent COULD be misunderstood.

2] There's no specific Form/Format to give such inputs/feedback, to the extent I know of. However, even if any Format does exist, I would suggest you to desist to put such things in-writing, UNLESS absolutely necessary. After all, it's the inputs you give that need to be the focus for the company--NOT 'how' you give--IF they are really serious to correct things @ their end.

Hope you get the point.

Rgds,

TS

From India, Hyderabad
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.