No Tags Found!

VanithaV
Dear All, When people are exhausted with continued work load, what are the best ways to motivate them. Pls share your suggestions.. Regards, VV
From India, Bangalore
asudhir17

Dear Vanitha, Many times change of work is a kind of rest. This motivates too. I got results whenever I tried it. Regards, Sudhir
From India, Nasik
sri.kompella@gmail.com

Dear Vanitha,
In the above case, when people are exhausted with loads of work, you are not suppose to motivate them.
What we have to do is to SUPPORT them to our best and to make them understand that they are not deserted with work.
Even you can try with
-on Job rotation
-some employee engagement activities etc.
So that, when people feel some relaxation, the very next day, they will start working with high energy levels.

From United States, Hauppauge
Cite Contribution

Dear Vanitha,
If the workload is too high, I am afraid you wont be able to take your employees away for an offsite or so .
Hence, close on the heels to the suggestions made by Sri Murthy, please arrange for services to support them. Such as if you already have pick-up and drop for employees, try and check if you can add cabs to lessen the time spent on transit.
Few firms offer services such as pick up for kids even cleaning services at home to lessen the household chores. Google offers laundry services and free food.
Let us know the options that you may find

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.