No Tags Found!

Human Resources15
Dear Seniors,
I would like to know if KRA's of the employees are written on the Letter Head of the Company before keeping them in the Personal Files or just plain sheet would do as it is also signed by the HOD.
Thanks

From India, Faridabad
pon1965

As Rajkumar said, I am also surprised. Internal documents can be in plain papers with proper authentication.
In earlier days when carbon papers are used for copying, the office copies were in plain papers.
Pon

From India, Lucknow
Prashant B Ingawale

Do you mean to say that once the KRA written & handed handed over to employee he would be solely responsible to achieve the same?
Otherwise he will only be responsible for the failure of the same?
Am I right as per view ?

From India, Pune
Human Resources15
Dear All, I am a little confused with the replies, So it should be on letter head or authenticated plain sheet and why. Kindly, guide. Regards
From India, Faridabad
ramya.sam
Dear All I Am confused .Bcoz I don’t about KRA Process. Could you explain clearly? What is the purpose to get form employee.
From India, Karur
Richuka

As per me, KRA should be on plain paper, with employees acceptance.
And one clause should be there that when ever company needed these KRAs can be amended by keeping the employee posting....
Generally Companies don't sing any sort of KRAs with the employees...
Thanks & Regards

From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.