No Tags Found!

naziyasm@gmail.com

Dear Friends,
If national holiday falls on sunday we normally pay for that day. but in case the employee is absent both the days before & after national holiday. (saturday & monday )should i have to pay for that employee for National Holiday or not.

From India, Bangalore
A.G.PAVITHRA
they should present before or after if not or both day (before and after ), any one day didnt presented not needed
From India, Bangalore
anilkulkarni

If the employee is absent on both the days (i.e. on Saturday & Monday), then there is no need to pay for the holiday.
However, if the employee is present on any of the two days (either on Saturday or Monday) then the holiday must be compulsorily paid.

From India, Mumbai
karan_mukesh

If the employee is absent in both the days i.e. after and before sunday even if sunday is National Holiday no payment is to be made and National holiday/Sunday is to be covered under absenteesm.

Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.