No Tags Found!

tramesh.2009
Hi,
I need some information regarding the gratuity details.
I worked with my previous organisation (Private) for 5years and 2months. As the organization has to pay the gratuity as per government norms, I need to know the details as to how the calculation is done for the same.
Currently the organization has not given any gratuity amount refunded and they say we don't have that concept. So, please help me in finding out how to get the gratuity amount refund details and how do the calculation happen and in how much time they should release the gratuity find. Hope you send some url's or links to get information or from your known documents.
Hope you do the needful help at the earliest with proper details.

From India
tramesh.2009
Hi, There is no reply for the posted message....hope some one replies with useful information.
From India
meet_gaurava

Hi! Tramesh,
As per the "Payment of Gratuity Act", any company which has employed 10 or more employees in preceding 12 months is liable to pay gratuity to its employees upon completion of 5 years of uninterrupted service.
Gratuity Benefit = 15/26 x Last Drawn Basic Salary x Completed years of service
Maximum INR 10,00,00 of income-tax gratuity benefit can be availed in lifetime
Like PF, it’s a statutory benefit and it is immaterial whether they have internal setup for the same or not.
1. labour.nic.in
Gratuity benefit should be paid in maximum of 30 days post which the employee can give a written complaint to the local Labour Commissionaire office. In case it is proved that the delay is casued by the negligence of the employer, employer is liable to pay the benefit along with simple interest rate, as computed by the controlling authority (Labour Commissionaire.)
In case you still have problem, do let me know the company's name (your ex-employer).
Regards
Gaurav

From India, Hyderabad
jijo009
Sir,
I have been working in proprietorship firm from march 2006 - 2011 Jun with current employee strength of 30 . During this period in
2008 i took a leave of 3 weeks for marriage purpose
2009-2010 around 3 month i worked from Italy for the same company and received the salary through bank on "Head salary".
2010-2011 around 4 months time i worked from Italy for the same company and received the salary through bank on "Head salary".
So can you please send me update on this case , as the company is saying that i am not eligible for that and they excluded time i worked from Italy. I am resigned from that company and in Italy now.
Thanks in advance.

From India, Kochi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.