No Tags Found!

melinda_0705
Dear friends, my first ppt and first thread. Hope you like it ! Me’linda
From India, Nagpur
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps THE SHOES.pps (599.5 KB, 1913 views)

ACT

Hi
For a first time effort that was a good posting. While I am aware that the PPT was not prepared by you, it would have been even more impactful if you could have corrected the grammatical errors and possibly used better fonts too.
Some of you going through this post may also be interested in some motivational and inspirational inputs, which are available on the following blogs
www.actspot.wordpress.com - Daily Blog
www.poweract.blogspot.com - Weekly Blog
Regards

From India, Mumbai
shaadz
hi melinda... it’s a good one... yes you should have checked the grammar before posting... it’s a good try... keep posting Shaad
From India, Hyderabad
nagaraj1946

dear friend
i am 64 yrs old. it was during my primary education i was being told or read some these moral stories.
but alas, now all have forgottem. it is nice to hear such stories. actually they are not stories it is around us if we can open our eyes and see them
dr nagaraj

From India, Bangalore
rohil.love
I am sorry dont want to demotivate you from sending new ppt's, but you would have created new concept this concept is very old. I have seen it first time 6 years ago..
I appreciate if this ppt would have been made new.
Thanks a lot for sharing it once again.. ( I am very geniuan when thanking you)
Have a great day!
Regards,
Rohil

From India, Pune
Alkajain
Very good post .. moral of the story we should always thank what we have and never be upset for what we dont have.. Thanks for sharing post like this one.
From India, New Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.