No Tags Found!

RESHMASIVAKUMAR
Dear Seniors,
Can anybody tell me that what is the procedure for suspend the labour and for termination..
Minimum how many letters to be issued and period of gap between letters and if possible required contents of the letter also.
Pls guide me members.
Regs
Reshma

From India, Madras
Manish Bali

Ms. Reshma,

It may be very lengthy answer, I tried to conclude it shortly:

To suspend worker, keep in mind Gravity of misconduct. In absconding kind of case, at least three letters has to send.

Keep in mind the law of natural justice.

It means you have to keep in mind that give full chance him to explain his conduct.

Ask him/her in the form of show cause notice, to explain, why should company not take action against him.

Give him exact date to submit his reply.

After reply you may call for domestic enquiry. During the enquiry worker can be suspended from his work.

Appoint Domestic enquiry officer, Officer will send him letter to conduct domestic enquiry against him.

After enquiry, he will submit his report to management.

Management will again demand his explanation.

On the basis of enquiry,explanation management may terminate or will give justified punishment.

Keep in mind that termination is the harshest punishment.

After following all the procedure still worker have full right to challenge your proceedings.

Case may vary as per misconduct.

Regards,

Manish Bali

Head - IR/HR

From India, Delhi
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.