Sunita Lalchandani
Hello All, I am looking for a sample of Job rotation poilcy and guidelines. Could you please help me with that. Many thanks in advance for your help. Regards.

juliemukiibi
hi people, I am currently assigned the responsibility of implementing job rotation in my organisation can some body knowledgeable give me a clue.
From Uganda
rajat

HI
Few suuggestions to initiate job rotation in any organisations.

1. First step is to frame the objective for Job Rotation. ( For Ex. Developing multiskilling in the work force so that critical operation will not suffer because of absence or shortage of manpower., Retention of talent, developing talent for future positions)

2. Once the objectives are fixed accordingly you can rolled out a plan for job rotation in the organisation.

3. Before rolling out of plan, HR should get the buy in from the line management & top management, which is very critical for the success of the programme.

3. lot of work has to be done befor initiating the process, Assessment of talents to find out the core competence level, finding the strengths, weakness, area of interest of personnel. all these details would be required to decide for the movement of employees.

4. After finishing this exercise, if somebody is ready can be shifted to new role or a to achieve the objective employee should be trained in the new role. a robust training plan has to be chalked out and rolled out to develop the new skill amongst the employees.
5. There should be a min no of years an employee should remain in a role before moving to a new role.

6. HR should keep a track of all the movement & at the should measure the effectiveness of job rotation programme up to how far it has achieve its objectives.

Hope these inputs willnbe helpful to you to develop a frame work for job rotation. I invite others to also write in the same topic.

Best Regards
Rajat

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.