No Tags Found!

ii-2india
In our company most of them are availing sick leave prefix and siffix to holidays and saturdays
Is there any ways we can reduce these activities ,They used to avail mainly sick leave also , which we cannot forsee, this is a uswal practice now a days .
kindly suggest some solutions
Regards
Nish

From India, Bangalore
hrm_ns@gsfcltd.com

Dear, U may restrict no. of SL to be availed with/without prefixing or suffixing weekends. Beyond that, ask employee to produce Medical Certificate. Nitu
From India, Vadodara
srinihegde

Hi,
I understand your challenge, in fact many manufacturing companies face this problem where labours applying leave both prefix & sufix (Friday-Sunday-Monday) very often.
There is no hard & fast rule that Leave on Prefix & Suffix should be allowed. There is no say as per the Labour Act about this. You may just change your Leave Policy (as part of HR Policy) and declare that any leave Suffix & Prefix a holiday, then that holiday also will be counted as leave.
Pls. consult your top management before implement this and make sure you will convince them about the new changes in the leave policy.
Hope the matter is clear.
Stay Cool,
Srini

From India, Mumbai
ramesh_radha
Dear All,
I am searching solution or act where define holiday payment excuded for previous day absent and after holiday also basent that time we have to pay holiday or not if not please sugguest the act
i.e. 14 Absent 15 Indipendance day 15 th also having absent
17 Absent 18 Pola Decleareed holiday 19th also having absent

From India, Nagpur
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.