No Tags Found!

bipin_baroda

First of all i need to say sorry to RJ...............
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From India, Calicut
abhi16march

:roll::roll::roll:……guys I never even think …Bipin can think like ths8-)…and everything has been proved already8-) …..after DNA testing ..no more explanation I want to give….Bipin has contributed 20 % in each child of Harry ……:icon9::icon9:
:razz::razz:
I am waiting for harry’s reply ….harry pls answer wats is truth….harry is only my babhi and nthing more :razz::razz:

From India, Pune
sojuloyola@yahoo.com
Bipin has contributed 20 % in each child of Harry How possible :confused::confused::confused:
From India, Kochi
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
PLS STOP THE NONSENSE AND DON’T DISTURB OTHERS! :confused: AND MIND UR POSTING SAME OLD TOPICS AGAIN AND AGAIN,,,, What is thishappenning....:grin::grin:
From India, Delhi
bipin_baroda

Jo be hooooooooooooooooooooooo ya tho wooo bachee RJ tere hey ya phir..........Abhi key...............:icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6::icon6:
From India, Calicut
rocksspriya11@gmail.com
PLS STOP THE NONSENSE AND DON’T DISTURB OTHERS! :confused: AND MIND UR POSTING SAME OLD TOPICS AGAIN AND AGAIN,,,, What is thishappenning....:grin::grin:
From India, Delhi
maliniluky

Friends request you all to stop this thread.........................Lets not continue this anymore..............Dont prolong this anymore
From India, Madras
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.