View Poll Results: Do you Agree
Yes 54 88.52%
No 3 4.92%
Cant Say 4 6.56%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

vora2606

:-PPlease Read...................It applys to all of us
From India, Mumbai
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: pps Rs_100.pps (581.0 KB, 829 views)

sohini basu roy

nice one...... touches our heart... really we neglect our loved ones for earning some more money....bt they require somethng more at times other than only money.....
all must read....
good one..keep it up

From India, New Delhi
Vijay Bhasker

This is true in family life - sharing with loved ones. I was not doing in total. after going through this... I imagined the real feelings of my son... decided to practice this. Vijay Bhasker -
From India, Bangalore
dattaps_22
Dear All,
The boy in this story asks 1 hour of his father because according to him the real meaning of FAMILY is:
F= FATHER
A= AND
M= MOTHER
I= I
L= LOVE
Y= YOU.
To add to above; everyone keeps himself busy for earning bread & butter for his /her near & dear one's i.e. family members.
TIME IS MONEY : GIVE TIME TO FAMILY MEMBERS A/W MONEY.
Rgds,
Datta.

From India, Mumbai
ajithaa

Hi vora, Gr8 reminder to everyone to think of their personal life and have work life balance. I can feel the emotion of that kid...Good thought....apt to todays world. Regards, ajithaa
From India, Madras
manjeet067

Really shanken our mind .we work hard for our family and we should spare some time for our family. Regards Manjeet Singh
From India
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.