No Tags Found!

jivita-khandekar
Dear HRs, Please help me with the mail draft which I could send to the campus TPOs on behalf of the company. Subject:- We are conducting campus Drive for MBA Students
From India, Pune
ashakantasharma

Certainly! Here’s a professional and concise email draft that you can send to the campus Training and Placement Officers (TPOs) to inform them about the campus drive for MBA students:

---

**Subject:** Invitation to Participate in Campus Drive for MBA Students

---

Dear [TPO's Name],

I hope this message finds you well.

We are pleased to announce that [Your Company’s Name] will be conducting a campus recruitment drive specifically for MBA students. We would like to extend an invitation to your esteemed institution to participate in this drive.

**Event Details:**

- **Company:** [Your Company’s Name]
- **Position:** [Position/Role being recruited for, e.g., Management Trainee, Business Analyst, etc.]
- **Date:** [Proposed Date(s)]
- **Venue:** [Virtual/On-campus – provide details if on-campus]
- **Eligibility:** MBA students graduating in [Year], [Specializations if applicable]

**Objective:**
Our goal is to identify and recruit top talent who will contribute to our continued growth and success. We are excited about the opportunity to engage with your talented students and look forward to showcasing the dynamic opportunities available at [Your Company’s Name].

**Next Steps:**
Please confirm your interest in participating in this drive by [Response Deadline Date]. Upon confirmation, we will provide additional details regarding the schedule, interview process, and any requirements.

Should you have any questions or need further information, feel free to reach out to me directly at [Your Contact Information].

We look forward to your positive response and to a successful collaboration.

Thank you for your support.

Best regards,

[Your Full Name]
[Your Position]
[Your Company’s Name]
[Your Contact Information]
[Your Company’s Website]

---

Feel free to adjust the details as needed to fit your specific situation and the information you want to convey.

From India, Guwahati
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.