Rahulbhoite

Hi friends,
Please find the attached format of Salary Register which will help you to keep the record of monthly salary details.
It is nice to share our ideas so pls share your views on this it may usefeul for my improvement.
regards,
Rahul Bhoite

From India, Bangalore
Attached Files (Download Requires Membership)
File Type: xls salary_register_166.xls (54.5 KB, 9371 views)

dinesh_kotadiya

Hi Rahul This is dinesh. I was looking for this type of Salary Register Fromat and i got it from u. so thank you so much. Thanks again Regards, Dinesh Kotadiya :D
From India, Indore
bimissu23@rediffmail.com

Hi Rahul This is Basu. I was looking for this type of Salary Register Fromat and i got it from u. so thank you so much. but i not understand ctc per month, so plz clarify me. Thanks Regards, Basu
From India, Bhubaneswar
shwetagrawal09
thanx a lot rahul.... its really a gud contribution dat u hv made for the subscribers of this site... :D
From United States, Fremont
loginmiraclelogistics

A salary register should be exactly as prescribed in the relevant act applicable in the respective state. By saying so a firm can design the salary slip/register to its own requirements. But a salary register as prescribed by the Labour Dept. in the Payment of wages act etc. should be produced to the Labour officer of the respective state to satisfy the statutory requirements. Printed registers are available in book stores in all states which should be produced to the Labour officers on inspection and get them certified as and when called for. Failing which fine can be levied apart from other penal actions. So pl.ensure compliance of this aspect as well.
From India, Bangalore
shilpa-sunil-kotkar
Thank You, The format is exactly how i wanted
From India, Pune
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.