krutika-hire
I started one activity in my organization: a knowledge-sharing session every month with one employee. Can anyone please suggest some other related activities with employees that can help them gain knowledge or that could be more interesting for all?
From India, Mumbai
sripadhr

Dear Krutika,

It's great that you've initiated a knowledge-sharing session! To further build on this, I would suggest first clarifying your primary intention—whether it’s to motivate the employee leading the session or to benefit all employees who attend. This will help guide the structure and objectives of the sessions.

In addition to the knowledge-sharing activity, you can consider HR-related sessions that focus on creating awareness about important topics like EPF and ESI,All other labour laws,Your company HR policies.
Many employees, even at the top level, may not have completed their e-nominations or enrolled their family members in EPF and ESI. A session led by one of the HR team members on this topic could be highly beneficial for everyone.

Other suggestions could include:
(1)Employee wellness sessions (focusing on mental and physical health)
(2)Skill-building workshops (on leadership, communication, or time management)
(3)Career development programs (guiding employees on growth opportunities within the company)
(4)Team-building activities (to enhance collaboration and camaraderie)
These activities can help engage employees and foster both personal and professional development across your organization.

From India, Karimnagar
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.