Deepali Gulati

Hi, I am looking out for some short term courses for HR professional. i.e post MBA (HR). Request you all to please furnish me with the course program if its in your knowledge. Deepali
From India, Chandigarh
Santosh Iyer

Hi Deepali, Please let me know, You are looking for short term courses in part time / correspondence ?? In chandigarh or outside chandigarh ??
From India, Pune
urvashi dahiya
hi sommana,
this is urvashi from jaipur, i'm having one year of experience in HR, and have done my MBA with HR as major subject.
Please suggest me few course if i want to go for further studies.
regards
urvashi

From India, Pune
somannamm
HI Urvashi.
It is good to know that u have an year experience in HR related field to sujjest you any course i would like to know in which part of hr(eg , recruitment payroll , employee relations etc) you are working & intrested in . If you could provide me that information i would surely sujjest you the course you can go ahead.
Thanks & regards,
Somanna
:D

guru1967

Dear Mr. Somanna,
Can you pl. throw some light regarding institutes offering SAP in HR. I know regarding Siemens, which is not only expensive but also, I came to know, there is no part time course being offered by them. can you pl. suggest any good institute in Bangalore and what is the precaution we need to take before investing in such institutes.
awaiting Your advice in this regard pl.
Thanks
Gururaj
Asst. Manager -Admin

From India, Bangalore
DHANASHREE

Hello
I am new to this group. One course that I know is run by institute from Pune - IMDR. They have a course call Diploma in Organisation studies. It is divided in 3 sections. The sessions are full day and the dates are announced at the begining of the year. So out side Pune candidates can also join the course if they don't mind travelling. This course gives u an insight for HR work, that has been my experience.
Hope this will help u. :)
Dhanahree

gargiii
Dear All I did MBA 3 years back and now I wanna do PHD. Kindly let me know how to go about it??? Wat’s the procedure , and from where I can do ??? Regards Gargee -9818167599