Dear Friends
While browsing I read the following PDF File prepared by Mr. Ramesh A Bagi, Corporate AGM of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd..
Hope it will be useful for everyone of us. Hence I placed here for our members use.
Happy readings
From India, Kumbakonam
While browsing I read the following PDF File prepared by Mr. Ramesh A Bagi, Corporate AGM of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd..
Hope it will be useful for everyone of us. Hence I placed here for our members use.
Happy readings
From India, Kumbakonam
Dear Mr. S. Bhaskar Thanks for providing a very good document on Construction Safety... The pictorial representation is very good... Keep on sharing...
From India
From India
Dear Mr. Dipil You should give your thanks to Mr. Ramesh A Bagi, Corporate AGM of Godrej & Boyce Mfg. Co. Ltd.. who has prepared this PDF File. I am only a post man in this regard.
From India, Kumbakonam
From India, Kumbakonam
Dear Mr. Bhaskar
However through you only I came across this pdf file na... So credit goes to you only... You may convey thanks to Mr. Ramesh on my behalf if you have any connection with him, as I am not having any direct link with him, this is the only option...
From India
However through you only I came across this pdf file na... So credit goes to you only... You may convey thanks to Mr. Ramesh on my behalf if you have any connection with him, as I am not having any direct link with him, this is the only option...
From India
Dear All, You both are too decent peoples. I am grateful to all of you, to posted that much information regarding construction safety. MANISH +919650863759
From India, Mumbai
From India, Mumbai
It's nice to see new members taking active part in this site. Please go through this https://www.citehr.com/323969-bocw-act-rules.html thread too which will be useful to you.
Keep on learning and sharing Dear Shashikant and Manish.
All the best
From India, Kumbakonam
Keep on learning and sharing Dear Shashikant and Manish.
All the best
From India, Kumbakonam
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.