No Tags Found!

arvindvasudev
What is the validity (no. of years) of labour license?
From India, Bengaluru
vmlakshminarayanan

Hi Are you referring Contract Labour Licence. It shall be valid for two consequent calendar years from the year license is granted or renewed.
From India, Madras
kapoorrr

Contract Labour licence is normally valid for one year and it can be renewed every year. However, the validity of licence issued by State government vary from state to state. R R Kapoor Vadodara
From India, Vadodara
Suresh Rathi

We applied for PE License for 3 years and got it with no issues.
From India, Delhi
umakanthan53

I think registration as Principal Employer is a one-time affair requiring no renewal.
From India, Salem
Suresh Rathi

it is a one time affair but needs amendment to enter details to match the contractual period of out soured employees and also as and when the outsourced agency is changed.
From India, Delhi
Srinivas24

@ Mr. Arvindvasudev,

Your question is unclear, henceforth if you wish to ask any question, kindly furnish full details for the ease of better understanding.

However, based on the details available in CiteHR, I assume that you are working in Karnataka and asking for validity of Labour License issued to a contractor under CLRA.

If my assumption is correct, as per Rule 27 of CLRA Karnataka Rules validity of the Labour License is for 12 Months [ same as Central Rules ], said provision produced below;

"Every License granted under Rule 25 or renewed under rule 29 shall remain in force for twelve months from the date of granted or renewed "

@ Suresh Rathi, there is no document called "PE license" under CLRA, it is the "Registration Certificate" issued to Principle Employer which is one time document and "Amended" as and when required.

From India, Bangalore
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.