No Tags Found!

rebecca18
i have to do a 200 marks project for tybms. im confused with regards to the topic.and im not able to decide please help me with topics.this information will be really helpful to me for my project.
regards Rebecca

From United States, New York
nashbramhall

Dear Rebecca,
The way to choose a topic is to use the 'Funnel method' to narrow down starting from the subject to the topic. I hope they have taught you that in your Research methodology module. If not, please seee my PowerPoint presentation on that at Citehr. Also, the topic that you choose should be of interest to the organisation where you will conduct the Primary research and witht which you feel passionate about.

From United Kingdom
tarannum.2010

Dear Rebecca,
I agree with Simhan's suggestion. Choose a broad area of interest to you and then do some read up...it will show you some gap or an area that you would like to explore further. If you are doing your internship with an organization then better to ask them as to what would be useful to them or else you can choose for yourself.
I would suggest read some HR magazines which will give you an idea what is currently going on and then you can combine it with your interest.
and finally choose to research something which you are really interested in.
Best of Luck.

From India, Mumbai
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.