Rahul.chd1990
Dear Sir,
I have been working with a leading Lingerwear Delhi-based company as an ASM for the last 10 years. For the last 4 years, the company has been mentally harsh. They stopped yearly increments and gave reasons for sales decline. Then they start using abusive language, and suddenly, they send a termination message over WhatsApp. Continued this mental torture. On 1 Feb I care while driving a wheeler and met with an accident same they send msg to me don't come to duty Till we decided. I was admitted to the hospital. My chest was swelling, but God saved my life. Due to this, the company owner did not send these messages for one month, but again, he started in the month of March and used abusive language even after our sales target was achieved. 29 April, when I was in Amritsar for office work again, he called me, bullied me, and said if today's order is not received, I will fire you I said sir, we cover 85% of our target market, is slow, he cut my call.

Again, to much mental pressure, I fell unconscious in Amritsar Queenroad, and an old lady drove a car to hit me. My left arm was injured. Amritsar's distributor took me to the doctor in the area to stop blood and mentioned going to the hospital for depression treatment. I inform hr about this accident. The next day, my arm swelling doubled, and I was rushed to Civil Hospital Amritsar. The doctor started treatment, and a physician doctor also gave treatment for depression. I informed HR and requested 5 days of leave. The next morning, the company owner sent a WhatsApp message I was terminated from the job because my leave impacted sales. I am aware of my rights after 10 years in the company. How did the company fire me? I sent an email to the Government human resources department and cc the company owner. After 13 days company owner send me email he take Back my termination and now I am a employee but I can not do marketing they call me for meeting in office 20 may but 20 may is my depression session in hospital I immediately informed to HR about that.

On the same day, they blocked my user name in the field assist software. I was shocked after five days, they sent me a notice of recovery of damages because I sent an email to the Government department. When I replied and denied all allocations, they again called me to the Delhi office for a meeting. This time, I attended a meeting, and they said to send a hard copy of my medical. I gave it in writing, and I sent a hard copy and took the HR's sign on paper. After seven days they send me a court notice. Please advise what I can do

From India, Chandigarh
Community Support and Knowledge-base on business, career and organisational prospects and issues - Register and Log In to CiteHR and post your query, download formats and be part of a fostered community of professionals.

Contact Us Privacy Policy Disclaimer Terms Of Service

All rights reserved @ 2024 CiteHR ®

All Copyright And Trademarks in Posts Held By Respective Owners.